Sat, Oct 19|
Do It In a Day: Personal Branding Workshop
Whether your goal is to get a job, get promoted, or get other people excited about your startup or business-or even set yourself up to be a big speaker- this workshop is geared 100% to activate and create your brand online.
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2019, 9:00 AM – Oct 20, 2019, 1:00 AM
San Diego, San Diego, CA, USA
About the event
Google Yourself- Are you there? Do you like what you see?
Chances are, you might be there but want to change your digital footprint. The biggest mistake anyone can make is underestimating the importance of their brand online. This interactive workshop format takes place in a half day to help you identify, ideate, and execute a first step into your online branding journey.
- Understand how personal branding can help you build your brand
- Help you determine your brand narrative
- Develop your personal platform
- Conduct a self-audit to identify your strengths, weakness, opportunities & threats
- Define a personal branding positioning that is authentic, unique and relevant in your industry
- Understand how to use networks, content creation and social proof in an ethical to build your personal brand
- Create a 1 Page Branding Microsite to help you solidify your band
- Update your LinkedIn Profile to optimize hidden LinkedIn Algorithm's and search results
- Leverage major publications by serving as a subject matter expert
- Tools, Tactics, & Resources you can implement yourself in as little as 20 minutes a day.
Early Bird Ticket **Special
This ticket includes support for up to 90 days after the event via our group coaching format. Ticket includes: Admission Materials & Workbooks Continental Breakfast Lunch Coffee, Tea, & Non-Alcoholic Beverages$197.00